General Chemistry 10301
Dr. Themis Lazaridis
Lecture: M, W 2:00-3:15 pm, Room MR-2
Syllabus, Texts, Grading, Lecture Schedule
Key Learning Objectives per Chapter
- 4/3/18: Grades for 2nd exam. Answer key
- 3/22/18: The 2nd exam will take place on 3/28 as scheduled. The missed Wednesday recitation sessions will be made up on Monday 3/26 (6.15-7.45pm in NAC 1/203) and Tuesday 3/27 (6-7.30pm in NAC 1/201).
- 3/19/18. The final exam will likely be on Friday 5/18/2018.
- 3/12/18. In addition to Supplemental Instruction, free private tutoring is provide by the Division of Science and the CCAPP office. You can book an appointment after you create an account at: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/11b734ex/
On top of that, there will be Pre-Exam tutoring in MR 1029 on March 19-23 and 26-29, April 30-May 3, and May 14-17. Times will be announced.
- 3/5/18. Supplemental instruction is available for all students who did 70 and below in the first exam. Schedule.
- Grades for 1st exam. You will not get your paper back, but you can view it during office hours (Tuesday 2-5pm in MR1024). Answer key
- 2/14/18: To allow the Monday recitations enough time to catch up, I'm moving the first exam to 2/28/2018.
- 2/1/18: You currently have three online assignments. If you are still waiting for the book or have other problems with the access code, please use "courtesy access". It is free and lasts 14 days.
- Lecture 17, 4/18/18 (PDF)
- Lecture 16, 4/16/18 (PDF)
- Lecture 15, 4/9/18 (PDF)
- Lecture 14, 3/26/18 (PDF)
- Lecture 13, 3/19/18 (PDF)
- Lecture 12, 3/14/18 (PDF)
- Lecture 11, 3/12/18 (PDF)
- Lecture 10, 3/7/18 (PDF)
- Lecture 9, 3/5/18 (PDF)
- Lecture 8, 2/26/18 (PDF)
- Lecture 7, 2/21/18 (PDF)
- Lecture 6, 2/20/18 (PDF)
- Lecture 5, 2/14/18 (PDF)
- Lecture 4, 2/7/18 (PDF)
- Lecture 3, 2/5/18 (PDF)
- Lecture 2, 1/31/18 (PDF)
- Lecture 1, 1/29/18 (PDF)
Past years' exams