I teach physics at the City College of New York.
I'm also a big fan of Scanning Probe Microscopy, Scientific Visualization, and old cars.
If you're in one of my classes, you can find the course pages here: Teaching Site.
[Longer one is here]
- PhD, McGill University, Physics, 2011
- MS, Portland State University, Physics, 2005
- BA, St. John's College, Liberal Arts, 2000
- Lecturer, Physics, 2012-1013
- Postdoctoral Fellow, 2011-2013
- Graduate Researcher, 2005-2010
- Teaching Assistant, 2005-2010
Portland State University
- Graduate Research Assistant, 2003-2005
- REU participant, 2003