Math A4600 Homework Assignments, Fall 2016:
Note: The numbering of the exercises refer to the textbook.
- HW5, due Monday, Oct 31:
- Listed in class: check out the first page of the class notes from October 26.
In summary, it asks you what is the image of the "orange" circle under the linear
- HW3, due Monday, Oct 24:
- Listed in class: check out the class notes from October 19.
- HW3, due Wednesday, Sept 22:
- Chapter 3, exercise 1, 14 and 15.
- HW2, due Wednesday, Sept 15:
- Chapter 1, exercise 15, 20.
- HW1, due Wednesday, Sept 8:
- Chapter 1, exercise 12.
- Prove that if $V$ is a vector space spanned by a finite set of vectors, then
all bases for $V$ must have the same number of elements.
Return to Math A4600 home page