Welcome to the Lohman Laboratory!
May 2013 ::
- Kevin Purce awarded a Master’s Degree from the City College of New York.
- Elva Yang accepted to the Ph.D. program at Texas Tech University.
- Gabriela Farias Quipildor accepted to the Ph.D. program at Albert Einstein School of Medicine.
- Roy Song accepted to the Ph.D. program at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine.
- David Lohman awarded a PSC-CUNY grant to use next-generation sequencing to study species interactions in tropical forests.
March 2013 ::
- Y-Lan Nguyen joins the Lohman Lab.
- David Lohman is awarded a National Geographic Research Grant for field work in the Lesser Sunda Islands in Indonesia and and NIH R21 for studying bat-borne paramyxoviruses in Southeast Asia.
February 2013 ::
January 2013 ::
- Susan Tsang is awarded a student travel grant to the Southeast Asian Gateway Evolution 2013 conference in Berlin and a National Geographic Young Explorers Grant.
- David Lohman is awarded an REU supplement to Grant DEB-1120380: Evolution of Batesian mimicry in Elymnias butterflies (Nymphalidae: Satyrinae) to support the research of two additional undergraduate researchers.
December 2012 ::
August 2012 ::
June 2012 ::
Department of Biology :: City College of New York :: City University of New York
160 Convent Avenue :: New York, NY 10031 USA
Marshak Science Building 802